The Ginger Lime was not as successful. Previously, I had done a color test and settled on using a LabColor from Brambleberry. I was going for an ombre layered look, but the soap was too thin when I poured it. Also, it was really difficult getting the spatula down in the small one pound mold to keep the layer lines nice and crisp. I also adjusted the scent this time and added a little more lime than ginger essential oils. I was happy with that part of it. Next time, I'm going to keep trying for the layered look, but I've learned a couple different techniques to try.
Today - so far - I've made Lavender Rosemary. I'm hoping this one turns out the way I want it on the first try. It looks like it might! I think I might try and make a second version of my Honey Oatmeal soap too. I'll post those as soon as they're sliced!